Sunday, April 19, 2009

Plywood



This is probably the most boring post ever... but I'll do it anyway.  I was happy to get my plywood yesterday, but it almost didn't happen.  I spend the early afternoon with the family at Meijer Gardens seeing the butterflies and other things, and planned to stop at Johnsons Workbench on the way home.  I didn't bother to check their hours of operation, but I walked into the store only a couple minutes before 4pm (aparently when they close, oops).  They had already shut the lights out in the lumber room, but they were glad to help me anyway.  I got my six sheets of 4mm marine ply and they helped me load them into the truck.  I must say that 4mm thick ply is a lot easier to move around then the 1/2" stuff I have worked with before!  Scarfing is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment