Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Hold




Well, boatbuilding is on temporary hold due to cold weather and other stuff that needs to get done first.  First of all, my shed should be arriving tomorrow, so I will need to take some time to get that taken care of.  I need to clear a spot behind the garage for it to go, build a "foundation" for it, and then assemble the shed itself.  Then I can move all my yard stuff into it and give the whole garage a proper cleaning.  I've also got some spring yardwork to take care of, like raking up the leaves left over from fall, de-thatching the grass, etc...  And finally, I can get rid of any other junk I've got laying around on Project Pride day.  Every year in the spring, the city of Holland opens up the city dump and allows the residents to dump as much as you can for free!  It always amazes me how much stuff I bring!  I load up the truck and wonder to myself, "Why on earth did I keep this stuff?!?!?!"  I am trying to reform my pack-rat ways, but change is hard, and you never know when you might need that random piece of scrap wood!


1 comment:

  1. Is that lawn supposed to inspire you? I think even your best efforts won't make ours look like that, but go ahead and try! Your pack rat ways are not as bad as they used to be, slow change is better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete